Technical Engineering Sales
Proctor Sales Inc. is the leading manufacturer's representative for commercial and industrial products in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest. We’ve been in business over fifty years and have become a diversified progressive company with offices and opportunities for career growth in Anchorage, Portland, Spokane, and Seattle. We represent top tier manufacturers of boilers, pumps, burners, hydronic and steam equipment to engineers, contractors, and facilities.
Proctor Sales Inc is currently seeking a professional sales engineer to join our Wilsonville, Oregon office to be part of our sales team. This position is primarily responsible for the following:
• Primary sales person for local mechanical engineering and contracting community.
• Responsible for industrial end user accounts.
• Quote and project management for applications including steam and hot water boilers, burners, advanced boiler control systems, heat transfer equipment, control valves, and steam plant auxiliary equipment.
• Coordinate marketing efforts with our manufacturers
• Prepare commercial quotations for hydronic and boiler room equipment
• Technical support on commercial hydronic products
• Customer relationships
We are looking for candidates with a mechanical engineering degree. We would also interview people with a business degree as well as experience in a related mechanical positions. Ideal candidate would have prior experience in boilers, pumps, steam, and hydronic systems. Knowledge and experience in of the local mechanical engineering community is a requirement. Qualifications include someone who is intelligent, motivated, and flexible. We are seeking individuals with a positive work ethic who want to be part of a winning team.
Those with plumbing and HVAC industry trade experience are encouraged to apply.
Send application to email@example.com