Entry Level (EI) Structural Engineer
Froelich Engineers Inc. is seeking EI/EIT applicants in Bend, Oregon.
Froelich Engineers is a prominent structural and civil engineering firm that was established in 1983 with offices in Portland, Bend, and Denver. The firm prides itself on creativity, innovation, dedication, hard work, and overall excellence. We cultivate an open, communicative culture based on mutual support, a drive to learn and improve, and a healthy dose of camaraderie.
Froelich Engineers has an extensive portfolio of projects that includes structural assessment reports, seismic studies, analysis, and design in a wide variety of structures. We are privileged to work with some of the best architects in the area. Our client list is diverse and continues to increase. This development is a result of our excellent staff and our consistent focus on unparalleled client service.
We offer a competitive benefits package and growth opportunities. We also support continuing education and training to encourage your potential.
· Paid medical, dental, and vision
· Company-matched 401K plan
· Paid time off
· Life insurance and long-term disability
· An attitude of ownership in your work; client satisfaction in quality of work
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
· Candidates must exhibit a working knowledge in a variety of materials
· Positive and professional attitude
· Self-motivated, outgoing individuals who excel when working alongside team members and clients; as well as a problem solver who can work alone
· Must have a college degree, 2-4 years of experience, and an EI/EIT designation (or pending)
· CAD/Revit experience preferred
· Involved in project from design to construction phase completion
· Work closely with team members on larger projects
· As a structural designer, you will make independent decisions once proficient with building codes
Visit our website at www.froelich-engineers.com/careers.