10 Barrel Brewing Co. Packaging Operator
10 Barrel is looking to hire a packaging operator to join our team. This is an entry-level manufacturing position that requires operating equipment in a fast-paced environment. Culture is the foundation of our company. Our ideal candidate will embody the motto “work hard, play hard.” We are an active, competitive, fun-loving group… we have diverse backgrounds and interests, but our love for beer and the shenanigans that go with it bring us together.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K Package
- Brewery KPI bonus
- Free beer and discounted food/apparel at Pubs
- Four day weekends – shifts are 3x 12hr
- Openings on multiple shifts (day/grave)
- Must be able to pass Background Check, 4-Panel Drug Test, and have a clean driving record free of DUI
- Strict adherence to safety guidelines.
- Follows HACCP & Food Safety Guidelines.
- Operation of an equipment center in high speed beverage manufacturing. Willingness to cross-train.
- Ability to stand/walk on production floor for duration of shift.
- Performing quality checks throughout production runs.
- Perform daily & weekly cleaning throughout the department.
- Material handling… raw materials, chemicals, packaging, and finished goods
- Spot and remove damaged products or supplies, as needed.
- Responsible for production, package, and flavor changeovers as per packaging schedule.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to promote a healthy and safe working environment
- High school GED or higher education
- Previous manufacturing experience in food and/or beverage industry preferred
- Knowledge and a passion for craft beer
- Able to lift, carry, push/pull cases weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly over long periods of time
- Works well with others in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Able to walk or stand most of the time during the shift and may include stooping, crawling, and crouching over/under conveyors and equipment
- May be required to work overtime, nights, and/or weekends
- May be required to work rotating shifts, regular, late or graveyard
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.