Program Coordinator - Deschutes County and Crook County (2 positions)
We are looking for two Program Coordinators to join our team. The Program Coordinator is the first point of contact and support for CASA volunteers. This position makes sure that volunteers receive the support and guidance they need to fully advocate for children in foster care.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- The ability to supervise and empower volunteers to be effective in their roles as advocates for children who have experienced abuse and/or neglect
- Education or experience in the child welfare system
- The ability to travel between Crook, Deschutes, and Jefferson counties
- One job will be based in Prineville, the other will be based in Bend
- Strong skills in public speaking, written and verbal communication, organization, collaboration, interpersonal relationships, and small group facilitation
- The ability to work cooperatively with different types of personalities in high-stress situations
- Computer experience including Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, etc), Adobe Acrobat, and Gmail
All positions are full-time. Compensation DOE. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, PTO, flexible schedules, and a positive working environment that focuses on a balanced work-life structure.
Applications accepted until positions are filled.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and at least three references to email@example.com.