VR Analytical is currently recruiting for a Chemist II or Chemist III to join our team.
The Chemist II/ III position will work in a cGMP-regulated environment under the direction of a lab supervisor or senior staff member in laboratory and office settings. The position will assist in completing projects in compliance with regulatory requirements, applicable internal methods, protocols, SOPs, and also according to a customer’s specific requirements. The position requires working in a collaborative manner with other team members to accomplish organizational goals, providing ideas to improve efficiency at the group level, and actively contributing to positive co-worker/customer relationships through efficient interaction on current projects. The Chemist II/III will contribute to our continuous improvement initiatives. In this position, there are many opportunities for developing analytical skills and for advancement.
· Member of GC-MS team utilizing advanced analytical instrumentation.
· Data analysis and review
· Create, revise or review controlled procedures and participate in the maintenance and continuous improvement of our Quality System
· Perform project tasks under direction of a project lead (e.g., extraction, sampling, sample analysis)
· Analytical method development
· Perform general laboratory maintenance activities
· Other laboratory functions as needed: solution/sample preparation, general chemistry techniques (e.g. pH, UV-Vis, TOC)
· Depending on experience, may assist with protocol and report writing and reviewing
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field is required.
· Minimum 2 years (Chemist II) or 4 years (Chemist III) experience in a laboratory setting, cGMP experience preferred.
· Prior GC-MS experience required.
About VR Analytical
VR Analytical is known for its focus, expertise, and scientific contributions in the field of extractables and leachables testing for the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries. We are a small, but fast-paced and quick-thinking scientific organization that excels in customer service. At the same time, we are casual, fun, flexible, and value our supportive team environment. VR Analytical is committed to growth opportunities for its employees and invests in training, professional development, and education to enable their future success and satisfaction.
VR Analytical offers great benefits including competitive salary (DOE), health insurance, retirement benefits and more. Learn more about VR Analytical at www.vranalytical.com. Additional information about our workplace environment is at
· Application must include a cover letter, resume, and three professional references, including your most recent employer and supervisor (we will not contact him/her until you give permission).
· Please submit application package to email@example.com with your name and Chemist Il/III in the subject line.
· Final candidate(s) education will be verified and will be required to pass a criminal background check.
· Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we will not be able to contact every applicant. After screening applications, we will be in touch with those that meet our qualifications and requirement to schedule a phone interview.