OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Named a Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" three years in row, we couldn't be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life's special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
· Multiple flexible rotations within Operations.
· Each assignment will last 6-18 months.
· Locations within California such as Modesto, Livingston, Fresno, Bay Area, or LA.
· High visibility to executive leadership, with frequent networking or presentation opportunities.
· Once you successfully complete your three rotations, you’ll move into an operational leadership role.
The Operations Management Development Program (OMDP) is looking for candidates ready to hone their leadership skills through a structured and hands on experience that prepares them to become future operations leaders at the world’s largest winery. This program offers talented individuals the opportunity to discover what it takes to lead and motivate a dynamic, innovative work force and learn about multiple facets of the wine production business including the consumers’ experience with our products to help gain a broad understanding of the business. Rotational assignments generally will be within the below business areas:
· Harvest Operations
· Wine and Spirits Plant Operations
· Wine and Spirits Plant Maintenance
· Sales or Direct to Consumer Sales
· Production Engineering
· Supply Chain Logistics
· Bottling Quality
· High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
· Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university and working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Engineering or Engineering Management OR possess a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Engineering or Engineering Management OR Bachelor’s degree plus successful completion of a 6-month Gallo internship in Operations or Winemaking.
· Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary.
· Prior internship experience.
· Senior Class standing at an accredited college or university working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Engineering or Engineering Management.
· Demonstrated leadership skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.