TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Named a Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" three years in row, we couldn't be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life's special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
· 3 flexible rotations within Engineering, Operations.
· Optional sales or direct to consumer marketing rotations.
· Each assignment will last 6-18 months.
· Locations within California such as Modesto, Livingston, Fresno, Hayward, or LA.
· High visibility to executive leadership, with frequent networking or presentation opportunities.
The Technical Management Development Program (TMDP) offers talented engineers the opportunity to engage various parts of the business, interact with management, develop innovative solutions to real business challenges, and gain a broader understanding of the company and our business.
You’ll rotate through leadership roles such as operations team lead, customer-facing rotations in chain sales, and technical rotations that typically include some combination of:
· Harvest Operations
· Production Engineering
· Packaging Engineering
· Supply Chain
· Winery Systems Engineering
· Process Technology Engineering
· Bottling or Winery Project Management
· High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
· Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university working towards an Engineering or Engineering Management degree OR possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Management.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary.
· Prior engineering internship experience.
· Demonstrated Leadership skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.