Analyst Program 2
BBSI is currently partnering with the Oregon Department of Energy in the Salem area to recruit a Temp Program Analyst 2 position to join their team! The duration of the position is for 4 months with possibility to hire.
Our client’s mission is to lead Oregon to a safe, clean, and sustainable energy future. They accomplish this through promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy resources. One of the many ways ODOE acquires renewable resources is through The Renewable Energy Development (RED) Grant program. ODOE is currently offering $2.75 million in grants through this program. They are seeking a highly skilled technical person to help them evaluate grant applications for proposed projects.
- Provide technical analysis on Renewable Energy Development Grant program applications.
- Prepare draft recommendations, using industry standards, on the technical feasibility of proposed renewable energy projects, especially solar and small hydro.
- Prepare technical review analyses, documents and contracts, and procurements materials for management review and approval.
- Apply Renewable Energy Development Grant program administrative rules, polices, and application procedures.
- Experience planning, developing, or evaluating all aspects of proposals for the development of traditional energy generation and/or renewable energy projects, especially solar and small hydro.
- Excellent technical analytical skills in evaluating the feasibility of renewable energy projects.
- Experience writing clear and concise draft recommendations and technical written reports.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Public Administration, or a degree related to energy project development and evaluation.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience planning, evaluating the feasibility of, or developing energy generation and renewable energy projects.
- Cover Letter (No more than 200 words)
Finalists will be subject to a criminal history check and drug screening.