Summer Intern - Technology
· This Job is a Paid internship for full time work for 10 weeks.
· Will be assigned a project-focused opportunity programming user interfaces in the McKesson Technology business unit and works directly with an Intern Coordinator and Sponsor.
· This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing industry.
· The internship program also provides networking, access to executives, structured performance & coaching and fun, local activities.
CAREER LEVEL DESCRIPTION:
· This is a junior entry level position where the incumbent is not required to have related work experience.
· Limited understanding of technical aspects of job.
· Will learn job skills and become familiar with company policies through 'on-the-job' training.
· Involves routine tasks of limited scope associated entirely with own role.
· Works on clearly defined tasks.
· Work is closely managed and reviewed regularly. Follows specific, outlined, and detailed procedures.
· 18 Years of Age
· College Senior as of Fall 2019
· Minimum 3.0 GPA
· Authorized to Work in the United States
· Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Excellent Problem-Solving, Solution-Based Skills
· Working Knowledge of Java Script and Node.js
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities.