Supply Chain/Sourcing Intern
Qorvo is looking for a student to work as a Business Operations analyst intern during the summer of 2019. The student in this position will be exposed to the various aspects of supply chain and planning and procurement operations. The tasks will focus on developing process rules to prepare for automation, creating training materials and documentation.
Work with Global Sourcing teams to define requirements and establish business processes for creating Supplier Production and Prototyping On-Time Delivery metrics for the Wafer Foundries. Execute the Foundry OTD project work in coordination with the Global Planning and Prototyping teams. Initiate the requirements to create specific forecasting tools for certain direct materials used by the internal fabrication sites. Work directly with the Procurement team to establish the tools that will allow better visibility for related suppliers.
- Collaboratively establish business requirements
- Execute initiatives that meet the specific requirements
- Develop rules for robust processes and automation where needed
- Create Standards documents
- Bachelor’s Degree – within 1 year of graduation; degree in Business with Focus in Operations or Supply Chain Management / Sourcing
- Proactive, detail-oriented self-starter who requires minimal direct supervision
- Experience working on a project team is a plus
- Fluent with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- GPA: 3.4
- Degree: Business Administration or Supply Chain / Procurement
- Length: 3 Months ( May- August)
Because this is a student internship, candidate must be a currently enrolled student in a degree-seeking accredited program.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.