Vehicle Network Engineer - Intermediate
- Release, Maintain and update CAN, LDF communication databases.
- Perform networking tasks related to CAN, LIN and LVDS for specific architectures and vehicle lines.
- Work with systems engineers to define CAN and LIN communication for vehicle systems.
- Support development of future networking technologies.
- Perform bus loading analysis and timing analysis.
- Network development for multiple areas; Electrical Systems, Powertrain, Electrified Powertrain, ADAS.
- BSEE or MSEE degree
- 3+ years vehicle CAN bus signal/message development experience
- 3+ years CANoe /Vector tool experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Master of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience or background in the development of vehicle electronic architectures
- Experience using tools such as CANalyzer and CANoe
- Experience with CAN, CAN-FD, and LIN
- C and/or CAPL software development experience
- EtherNet, CAN FD, and LIN experience
- Familiarity with Symtavision network analysis tools
Travel and Driving Requirements:
- Will be required to drive a company car.