Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist implements the Quality Management System across multiple projects in support of Project and Business Unit Managers.
- Understands and adheres to Quality Management System requirements and applies them to deliverables and products.
- Ensure documents are processed, reviewed and approved in a timely manner to meet established timelines.
- Support in maintaining and adhering to compliance requirements for established quality system programs.
- Assist with non-conformance/deviation recording, processing, and reporting.
- Assist with internal and external compliance audits.
- Generation of quality data trending.
- Participating in project teams and completing QA related projects as required.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience working in a regulated environment; and familiarity with ISO and NQA-1 requirements.
- Experience in working in government subcontracting preferred.
- Excellent internal and external customer service and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with conflicts and stressful situations.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and projects.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
All eligible employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off including holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
MS Technology, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.