Spring 2019 Process TCAD Intern
Here at ON Semiconductor we take great pride in our internship program and the efforts we take to provide students with hands-on industry experience. We provide competitive pay, medical benefits, various networking event opportunities, and flexible hours based on school schedule.
This opportunity will ask a student to perform the following job duties:
* Device simulation using Sentarus for HV MOS devices.
* Enhancement of method for TCAD of piezoelectric transformers using Ansys
* TCAD evaluation of piezoelectric transformers for conversion efficiency and reduced size
* Use of TCAD to develop and characterize piezoelectric transformers
* Evaluation of low current HV devices
In order to be considered for an internship, you must be a student currently enrolled in a graduate electrical engineering program in the following semester.
* TCAD Simulation Experience for process simulation
* Materials Science background preferred
* Piezoelectric materials Knowledge
* Basic knowledge of Process integration to construct devices
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.