Nike Technology Intern - WHQ Fall Showcase
Nike Technology Intern
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As a Technology Intern you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining technology for Nike around the world. Our primary goal is to provide the business with the tools and services needed to do each job effectively
from sales and design to advertising and distribution. We work together to deliver fast results at the speed of business.
In this role you will work closely with the business to design, create and support solutions to ensure Nike’s corporate infrastructure functions effortlessly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Information Sciences, or related field by Spring 2020
- Experience with enterprise architecture, application or mobile engineering, or cloud computing (AWS)
- Enthusiasm for innovative, enterprise level technology
- Ability to write clean, eloquent, minimal code adding value to business outcomes
- Experience in analysis and design
- Experience/interest to work in Agile delivery environments
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Experience with Tableau, Splunk or similar BI tools
- Interest in employee experience blending the digital and physical worlds
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills (preferably to management teams)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified app
licants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.