Summary: The individual in this role will design and develop product solutions to meet customers’ unique requirements. This individual will interface directly with sales and production teams to develop plans and integrate existing and new solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Independently manage time and prioritize/balance tasks.
- Exercise global decisions by considering other departments such as project management, accounting, purchasing, sales & estimating, etc.
- Deliver quality design documents that can be efficiently communicated to fabrication, assembly, or installation.
- Develop ability to work a project from conception to installation. IE: Draw a process or design, create a bill of materials, create build sheets (as required), review/approve drawings provided by others, create and maintain timelines for completion, field final Q/A before shipping to customer.
- Develop, design, and ensure structural stability.
- Utilize Company CRM program as appropriate.
Behavioral Traits, Attitudes and Core Competencies Required:
- Keen focus on customer relationships (internal and external)
- Consultative selling and problem solving
- Clear, concise, and timely communication habits
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to strive for and meet aggressive goals
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well within a team environment
Prerequisites (Education, Experience):
Degree in Engineering preferred.
- Prefer 2+ years of directly related experience
- Experience developing 3D models and detailed drawings
- Experience using SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Salary: Approximately
- 401K Retirement plan after 90 days, 100% match up to 4% after 12 months.
- Flexible spending account for health expenses
- Kaiser Medical insurance – employer contributes 50% for employee and $150 towards dependent coverage.
- Aflac Dental insurance available at employee’s expense.
- Term Life Insurance Policy of $25,000.
Please submit résumé to Jeff Walling at firstname.lastname@example.org