Solenis Sales Intern
The Technical Sales Account Manager intern position is responsible for assisting Solenis personnel with troubleshooting, problem solving and continuous improvement associated with our products. Our customers include global leaders in industry related to industrial water treatment, paper, pulp, packaging, chemical, mining, power generation, oil & gas, commercial & institutional, food & beverage, and municipal industries.
Solenis technology is
utilized to enhance the unit operations associated with energy generation,
environmental compliance, water treatment, pulping and papermaking processes.
This involves projects associated with state of the art technology and
partnering with outstanding engineers and scientists.
Typical projects may include: Planning and execution of new applications through trials, data collection, and evaluations, provide service and technical support for our global customers, troubleshoot and solve problems for customers, work with the sales team to identify new business opportunities, and grow business through new sales relationships.
- Commitment to work safely and provide excellent customer service
- Successful candidates will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Biological or Environmental Engineering, Pulp & Paper, Chemistry, or equivalent
- The ability to speak English and excellent interpersonal skills are necessary for this position
- Prior experience with pulp and paper OR water treatment industry is beneficial
- Ability to work individually and with the team
- The candidate must possess excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidates should have access to a reliable car they can use during their internship
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.